Since late last year I’ve been blogging at Zoomer Singles – Zoomer Media‘s online dating site, about my crazy mid-life attempt at finding love. Readers familiar with my writing over the years know that I try to represent the rare view point of us over-50, never-married, childless women. Life looks a bit different for us renegades! You can access my blog here.
Posts Tagged ‘Zoomer Singles’
- @BoyWoman2 just saw this, if you can believe that. thanks for the shout out. we need to stick together! 3 years ago
- Mother's Day can be difficult, Here's why: wp.me/pI3TD-2B 3 years ago
- Ever wonder what it's like to be a non-mom in a society where motherhood is revered. The Invisibility of the Non-Mom ow.ly/jbPeI 4 years ago
- here I go again, writing about loneliness, in my endless attempt to understand it. ow.ly/gUxx6 4 years ago
- RT @tvo: Why are there no new feminist icons? Agenda Insight Essayist @carrletta reflects on @snooki and Steinem bit.ly/uk8Gvj 5 years ago
- aging All the Single Ladies anti-Valentine's Day Atlantic biological clock Brazil Brazilian men Caliban childless Childlessness childless women Christmas baking comfort food cupcakes cupid daughter Deakin University disconnection Dr. Melissa Graham Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Eric Klinenberg Family Day fertility Going Solo grief Hallowe'en holidays holiday shopping infertility Jingle Bells Kate Bolick Kate Middleton life with a cat living alone loneliness lonely lonely at christmas Lonely by Emily White lonely Christmas Martha Stewart matchmaker mentor mid-life mid-life dating Modern Spinster Molly Peacock More.ca morning rituals mother Mother's Day negative impact of childlessness never married New Yorker no children no kids non-mom non-moms no parents picasso's blue nude Prince William Rose Quartz simon's cat video single sisters social media solitary life solo spinster streetcar TVO The Agenda Valentine's Day what would Kate do? Zoomer Zoomer Media Zoomer Singles